Monday, October 31, 2011

The Santa Clara County Bar Association is holding its Third Annual Real Estate Symposium 

on Friday, November 04, 2011 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) 
at the Bar Association Seminar & Conference Center
31 North Second Street, 4th Floor in San Jose.  

Santa Clara Law students are invited to attend at a really great Student cost of $35 for the whole day (breakfast, lunch and a networking reception).  

Information about the really great program is available at
 https://m360.sccba.com/frontend/event.aspx?EventId=33286

The lunch discussions will feature several of our SCU Professors.

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely in for this thing. I am preparing for MBE and I had just exhausted my MBE Practice Questions. I need to find something new for adding to my knowledge. It was wonderful coming across this post. I really want to be a part of this event. There will be so much that I will get to learn from here. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete